Photography Outdoors Hoi An – Photographer: Fernandes
Synthesize free stops for tourists in Hoi An
At the locations below, visitors can find seats, drinks, travel leaflets, and seek travel information from the visitor service center staff. The cost of using public toilets from 2,000 VND / 1 person / 1 time or free depending on the location. The cost of tourist information advice at tourist stops is free.
- Tourist service center, ticket office, public toilet in Tam Quan Ba Mu pagoda – Address: Tam Quan Ba Mu pagoda, Hai Ba Trung street, Hoi An, Quang Nam (Near Hai Ba Trung intersection – Phan Chau Trinh)
- Tourist service center, ticket office at Cau pagoda – Address: Cau Pagoda (Tran Phu – Bach Dang crossroad)
- Public toilets in the center of the old town – Address: 134c Nguyen Thai Hoc, Minh An Ward, Hoi An, Quang Nam (An Hoi Bridge Head)
- Kazik Park – Address: Tran Phu, Minh An Ward, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Vietnam
- Tourist stops, public toilets – Address: Bach Dang – Hoang Van Thu junction if going to Bach Dang street (Hoang Van Thu – Nguyen Thai Hoc crossroads if going on Nguyen Thai Hoc street).
- An Hoi statue garden park, Hoai river square, Hoai river side road (Cong Nu Ngoc Hoa street, Bach Dang street, Nguyen Phuc Chu street).